Welcome to Cambridge Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Areas we cover
Abingtons, Abington, Abington St Mary's Churches, Alconbury, Aldreth, Arrington, Bar Hill, Bassingbourn, Bassingbourn-cum-Kneesworth, Benwick, Bottisham, Boxworth, Burwell, Bury St Edmunds, Caldecote, Cambourne, Cambridge, Castle Camps, Chatteris, Chippenham, Comberton, Cottenham, Dry Drayton, Duxford, Earith, Elsworth, Ely, Eversden, Fen Drayton, Fenstanton, Fordham, Foxton, Fowlmere, Gamlingay, Girton, Grantchester, Great Abington, Great Paxton, Great Gransden, Great Shelford, Great Wilbraham, Haddenham, Hardwick, Harston, Haslingfield, Hauxton, Hemingford Abbots, Hemingford Grey, Hilton, Histon, Holywell-cum-Needingworth, Houghton and Wyton, Huntingdon , Huntingdonshire (Le Mottée), Ickleton, Isleham, Kimbolton, Knapwell, Landbeach, Littleport, Longstanton, March, Melbourn, Meldreth, Milton, Newmarket, Oakington, Over , Peterborough, Papworth, Parson Drove, Prickwillow, Pymoor, Royston, Sandy, Sawston, Sawtry, Shepreth, Soham, Somersham, St. Ives, St. Neots, Stonely, Sutton, Swavesey, Thriplow, Toft, Upwood, Warboys, Waterbeach, Whittlesey, Wicken, Willingham, Wimpole, Wisbech, Witchford, Yaxley
- Multi Coloured Slate floor in desperate need of a deep clean West Wickham December 15, 2022
- Travertine Tiled Shower Refresh in Molesworth Cambridge November 25, 2022
- Removing Screed and Adhesive from Kitchen Quarry Tiles in Godmanchester November 3, 2022
- Cleaning up Grout Haze on a new Porcelain Patio in Winwick October 10, 2022
- Honing Limestone Flooring Before House Sale in Fordham Village June 28, 2022
- Cleaning a Stunning Pale Limestone Hallway Floor in Toft September 4, 2021
- Cleaning up Grout Haze on a new Porcelain Patio in Ely November 11, 2020
- Cream Limestone Floor Refurbished in Cambridge October 6, 2020
- Removing Grout from new Mosaic Swimming Pool Tiles August 6, 2020
- Working Through COVID-19 March 23, 2020
Tile Doctor Blog
- Restoring a Neglected Victorian Tiled Path in Battersea March 22, 2023
- Original Quarry Tiled Floor Restored at a Victorian Property in Gloucester March 21, 2023
- Terracotta Tiled Kitchen Floor Cleaned and Sealed in Cardiff March 20, 2023
- Black Slate Floor Renovated in Glenridding Ullswater March 19, 2023
- Detailed Classic Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Restored in Shenstone March 15, 2023
- Quarry Tiled Floor Fully Rebuilt and Restored in Morriston Swansea March 14, 2023
- Black and Red Dorchester Pattern Quarry Tiled Floor Renovation Caton March 13, 2023
- Removing Polymer Grout Haze following Porcelain Floor Installation in Northampton March 11, 2023
- 1870’s Quarry Tiled Floor Restored in the Peak District near Sheffield March 10, 2023
- Brick Block Paved Patio Cleaning in Weybridge March 6, 2023