Welcome to Cambridge Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note we are still working through the Coronavirus epidemnic, for more information about the precautions we are taking plese see the following post: Working with Tile Doctor through Covid-19.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Areas we cover
Abingtons, Abington, Abington St Mary's Churches, Alconbury , Aldreth, Arrington, Bar Hill, Bassingbourn, Bassingbourn-cum-Kneesworth, Benwick, Bottisham, Burwell, Bury St Edmunds, Caldecote, Cambourne, Cambridge, Castle Camps, Chatteris, Chippenham, Comberton, Cottenham, Dry Drayton, Duxford, Earith, Elsworth, Ely, Eversden, Fen Drayton, Fenstanton, Fordham, Foxton, Fowlmere, Gamlingay, Girton, Grantchester, Great Abington, Great Paxton, Great Shelford , Haddenham, Hardwick, Hauxton, Hemingford Abbots, Hilton , Histon, Holywell-cum-Needingworth, Houghton and Wyton , Huntingdon , Huntingdonshire (Le Mottée) , Ickleton, Isleham, Kimbolton, Knapwell, Landbeach, Littleport , Longstanton, March, Melbourn, Meldreth, Milton, Oakington, Over , Peterborough, Papworth, Parson Drove, Prickwillow, Pymoor, Royston, Sawston, Sawtry, Shepreth , Soham, Somersham , St. Ives , St. Neots, Sutton, Swavesey, Thriplow, Toft, Upwood, Whittlesey, Willingham, Wimpole, Wisbech, Witchford, Yaxley
- Cleaning up Grout Haze on a new Porcelain Patio in Ely November 11, 2020
- Cream Limestone Floor Refurbished in Cambridge October 6, 2020
- Removing Grout from new Mosaic Swimming Pool Tiles August 6, 2020
- Working Through COVID-19 March 23, 2020
- Renovation of Encaustic Tiled Bathroom in Histon March 9, 2020
- Lack Lustre Marble Floor Given a Deep Durable Shine in Great Shelford February 12, 2020
- Renovating a Dirty Terracotta Kitchen Diner Floor in Haslingfield December 18, 2019
- Encaustic Tiled Hallway Cleaned and Sealed in Waterbeach November 8, 2019
- Renovating a Large Travertine Patio in Stonely October 16, 2019
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Repaired after Pipe Installation in St Neots September 5, 2019
- Full Restoration of a 150-Year-old Clay Quarry Tiled Floor in Askern February 25, 2021
- Old Terrazzo Tiled Bakery Floor Renovated in Addingham Village February 23, 2021
- Deep Cleaning a Mixed Chinese Slate Floor in Clifton near Penrith February 17, 2021
- Victorian Floor Renovation in Malvern Worcestershire February 11, 2021
- Stained Encaustic Shower Tiles Renovated in Forest Hill SE23 February 9, 2021
- Slate Shower Wall Refurbished in Maida Vale W9 London February 6, 2021
- Restoring a Kitchen and Utility Quarry Tiled Floor in Oswestry February 3, 2021
- Vinyl Covered Quarry Tiled Floor Restored in Cheam February 1, 2021
- Dirty Victorian Floor Tiles Deep Cleaned and Sealed in Twickenham January 22, 2021
- Geometric Victorian Tiled Hallway Restored in Bedworth January 20, 2021