Welcome to Cambridge Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note we are still working through the Coronavirus epidemnic, for more information about the precautions we are taking plese see the following post: Working with Tile Doctor through Covid-19.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Areas we cover
Abingtons, Abington, Abington St Mary's Churches, Alconbury, Aldreth, Arrington, Bar Hill, Bassingbourn, Bassingbourn-cum-Kneesworth, Benwick, Bottisham, Boxworth, Burwell, Bury St Edmunds, Caldecote, Cambourne, Cambridge, Castle Camps, Chatteris, Chippenham, Comberton, Cottenham, Dry Drayton, Duxford, Earith, Elsworth, Ely, Eversden, Fen Drayton, Fenstanton, Fordham, Foxton, Fowlmere, Gamlingay, Girton, Grantchester, Great Abington, Great Paxton, Great Gransden, Great Shelford, Great Wilbraham, Haddenham, Hardwick, Harston, Haslingfield, Hauxton, Hemingford Abbots, Hemingford Grey, Hilton, Histon, Holywell-cum-Needingworth, Houghton and Wyton, Huntingdon , Huntingdonshire (Le Mottée), Ickleton, Isleham, Kimbolton, Knapwell, Landbeach, Littleport, Longstanton, March, Melbourn, Meldreth, Milton, Newmarket, Oakington, Over , Peterborough, Papworth, Parson Drove, Prickwillow, Pymoor, Royston, Sandy, Sawston, Sawtry, Shepreth, Soham, Somersham, St. Ives, St. Neots, Stonely, Sutton, Swavesey, Thriplow, Toft, Upwood, Warboys, Waterbeach, Whittlesey, Wicken, Willingham, Wimpole, Wisbech, Witchford, Yaxley
- Honing Limestone Flooring Before House Sale in Fordham Village June 28, 2022
- Cleaning a Stunning Pale Limestone Hallway Floor in Toft September 4, 2021
- Cleaning up Grout Haze on a new Porcelain Patio in Ely November 11, 2020
- Cream Limestone Floor Refurbished in Cambridge October 6, 2020
- Removing Grout from new Mosaic Swimming Pool Tiles August 6, 2020
- Working Through COVID-19 March 23, 2020
- Renovation of Encaustic Tiled Bathroom in Histon March 9, 2020
- Lack Lustre Marble Floor Given a Deep Durable Shine in Great Shelford February 12, 2020
- Renovating a Dirty Terracotta Kitchen Diner Floor in Haslingfield December 18, 2019
- Encaustic Tiled Hallway Cleaned and Sealed in Waterbeach November 8, 2019
- Flaking Sandstone Flagstone Floor Restored in Preston January 28, 2022
- Removing Grout Haze from Wood Effect Ceramic Planks in Birkdale January 25, 2022
- Polishing a Dull Marble Kitchen Floor in Prestbury near Macclesfield January 20, 2022
- Chancel Terrazzo Floor Restoration at a Cardiff City Church January 19, 2022
- Clean and Seal of a Victorian Tiled Hallway in Twickenham January 18, 2022
- Limestone Kitchen Floor Cleaned, Polished and Sealed in Boughton January 17, 2022
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Cleaned and Sealed in Tarvin January 14, 2022
- Classic 1920’s Edwardian Hallway Floor Restored in Earlsdon Coventry January 4, 2022
- Vomit Damaged Verde Limestone Floor Renovated Following Drunken Party in Cardiff January 2, 2022
- Repairs to a Victorian Hallway Floor in Harlesden December 29, 2021